posted Jan 15, 2015, 4:49 PM by WalkBike Frankfort
You can now donate money to support our organization just by going shopping! The Kroger Community Rewards program donates money to local organizations. All you have to do is get online, register, and link your Kroger card to WalkBike Frankfort. Then, every time you buy groceries, Kroger donates a little bit to our group. Here’s how you sign up:
- Go to www.kroger.com and be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter name of organization (just type Walk and search to find us), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- If you use your phone number at the checkout, then just call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number so you can register online.
As always, thanks for your support of WalkBike Frankfort!